Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Winter Wonderland Book Tag


It is winter! Not technically I know, but we already have snow on the ground where I live, which to think about, we started to get snow in November. Clearly Canada is living up to the stereotypes. Anyways, let's just get into the tag!


1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?

This is a contemporary book question, so I am going to have to say Let it Snow, only really because I am not really one for happy go lucky books.

2. What is your favourite book with a white cover?

The cool covers for the Chaos Walking, The Knife of Never Letting GoThe Ask and the Answer and Of Monsters of Men. Beautiful, aren't there.

3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?

I have no idea, maybe something like Game of Thrones, but I don't really read bigger books or even smaller books in one sitting. I get bored after awhile of sitting, and I have to look up even now and again.

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have a snowball fight with?

Either Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson Series or Frank Zhang from the Heroes of Olympus Series, him pretty much because he is Canadian like me so, he should know how to do this in a more similar as I do.

5. Sadly your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?

Hatchet, I know that it has been a couple of years since I have read the book, but I can still remember how much I hate this book. Let's just thrown in the entire book into the fire.

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift it to someone this Christmas who hasn't read it before but wants to get into reading?

For someone who isn't into reading? I would have to be basic as heck and say Harry Potter, only because it is something that very few people that didn't enjoy book.


There is the tag! I did this tag a bit different, with linking the goodreads pages for the books mentioned. Let me know what books you would give to someone for Christmas, I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment