Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Christmas Song Book Tag


So this year, I wasn't in the mood to use the Christmas tags that I already had, so I did a bit of searching and I found some. So for today's post I am going to be doing the Christmas Song Book Tag, and with that said, let's get started!

1. "You're a Mean One Mr.Grinch": Name a villainous character you couldn't help but love.

I would have say, Bellatrix from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. she didn't really have the whole, she is just misunderstood, because she is truly twisted, and so far gone. She seems like she was just such a fun character.

2. "All I Want for Christmas is You": Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?

I would have to say, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare. It was the only book that I had put on my list, besides the fact that I wanted writing resources books.

3. "Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer": Name a character that overcomes a major obstacle and learns to believe in themselves.

Goodness, I have no idea, it really depends. There is so many characters that overcome things and become so much more confident. I feel like it would be really hard for me to say.

4. "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"
a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?

I am going to do this from the same book, because I can. Um, Draco Malfoy for the naughty list and Hermione Granger for the nice. Both obviously from the Harry Potter series.

5. "Frosty the Snowman": Which book just melts your heart.

I feel like I need to say Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle, since it is a Christmas book.

6. "Feliz Navidad": Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.

I am Canadian, there isn't very many books that takes place in my country. You can take pretty much any of the popular books and it would work.

7. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year": Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?

I have no idea, maybe Let it Snow or Skipping Christmas, I really need to look up and read more Christmas books.

8. "Sleigh Ride": Which fictional character would you chose t spend the holidays with (doesn't have to be a love interest!)

Either Dean from Supernatural, or Cass from the novel that I am personally writing, since I feel a bit bad for her at this moment.

9. "Baby it's Cold Outside": Which book that you didn't like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself in the cold?

Duh, Hatchet. I am pretty sure everyone who is at my blog constantly probably has this down at this point.

10. "Do You Hear What I Hear": Which book do you think everyone should read?

Mmm, I know that not everyone likes to read so I am going to say a book that are pretty easy to get into, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.


So there is the tag, let me know down below, what book you would want everyone to read. I hope that you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment