Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Christmas Book Tag


It is getting closer to Christmas, and I really need to get more of my gifts for my friends and family since you know, that seems important.Anyways, since I can, I am doing a Christmas tag that I probably did before. Let's just get started.


Jingle Bells-You are in a reading slump, nothing sounds good to you. BUT you know that this well known will get you out of it, what book is it?

Percy Jackson, or really any of Rick Riordan's books. They are educationally and they also deliver it in a fun and entertaining way.

Silent Night-It is a quiet peaceful snowy night you are snuggled up in your reading nook, what book are you reading to warm you up?

I don't know, I think it depends on what books I am currently reading. But to be honest it would have nothing to do with contemporary.

Hark! The Herald Angel Sing-You, a librarian is looking over your books by night and behold! Your favourite author appears from your shelves! They bring good books of great words! What author would you like to give you a signed copy of their book? Which book?

I would like it to be Cassandra Clare, with her book Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, it is the one of the only books that she wrote that I don't own quite yet.

Walking in a Winter Wonderland-Maybe it isn't snowing but this one book will get you in the winter spirit?

This question makes me laugh, since at this moment it is snowing so there isn't much that can put me into the winter spirit book wise.

O' Holy Night-It is the day of your dear savior's birth! What book will you give someone this Christmas?

I am thinking about giving someone the book Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, since I gave said person the first one, but it is hard to tell at this moment.

Let it Go-Your house is filling up with books! What book do you 'let go' of to have more room for more books?

I have some of the poison apple books from when I was younger, that I could give to someone younger and what not.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!-Time to spread the Christmas joy! Who will you tag and what book would you give them for Christmas?

Since this tag is pretty old, I don't really have anyone to tag, so here, do it if you wish! I have no idea what book I would give.


So there is the post, I really need to start getting my crap together, or something. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment