Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Wrap Up and December TBR


So, we are almost done with the year of 2016, which makes me feel extremely like I am getting older, and I don't think I like it very much. I read a wonderful total of eight books in November, and all of which had a pretty good rating, so let's get into them:

  1. The Walled City by Ryan Graudin; 4.5 out of 5 stars
  2. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Wanga; 4 out of 5 stars
  3. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp; 4.5 out of 5 stars
  4. Thor's Serpents by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr; 4.5 out of 5 stars
  5. The Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black; 4.5 out of 5 stars
  6. The Fallen 1 (The Fallen and Leviathan) by Thomas E. Sniegoski; 4 out of 5 stars
  7. The Fallen 2 (Aerie and Reckoning) by Thomas E. Sniegoski; 4 out of 5 stars
  8. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld; 5 out of 5 stars
Yeah that was tiring, anyways I have only a few books I would I would like to read but don't be that trusting in whether or not it would happen, here they are:
  1. Black Widow: Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl
  2. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
  3. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
  4. Stealing Christmas by John Grisham
So you know there might be more might be less, who knows, I don't really like to put too much into place for monthly reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment