Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Change...


So I am going to be changing blogs. I know what you might be thinking, Kendra why? I guess it is because this isn't really a blog that I am impressed with and I need to focus more in studying and this blog doesn't really deserve to be push aside because of the promise that I had made.

New post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are not realistic for the rest of the year, since I am in highschool and I need focus on school because I am not going to fail this year. I don't like blogger for the kind of blog that I want, and this is what I have for it.

Here is my new site: http://kendramaidment.wixsite.com/readingovertime there isn't any post up on it, but I do have some planned, and secheduled, along with the craziness, you should expect at least one post per week.

Anyways, here is my last post on the blog. This is my 201 post and I hoping that I stay on my new one longer, bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment