Saturday, November 5, 2016

Will Grayson, Will Grayson Review


Summary:

Will Grayson meets Will Grayson. One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, two strangers are about to cross paths. From that moment on, their world will collide and lives intertwine.

It's not that far from Evanston to Naperville, but Chicago suburbanites Will Grayson and Will Grayson might as well live on different planets. When fate delivers them both to the same surprising crossroads, the Will Graysons find their lives overlapping and hurtling in new and unexpected directions. With a push from friends new and old - including the massive, and massively fabulous, Tiny Cooper, offensive lineman and musical theater auteur extraordinaire - Will and Will begin building toward respective romantic turns-of-heart and the epic production of history's most awesome high school musical.

My Thoughts:

There it is! I read all of John Green's books, and I am pretty proud of myself. Now, I feel like I need to mention that, because I don't really enjoy reading contempary, and John Green, that is what he writes. So it is hard for me to pus through books.

Will Grayson. The one that has his chapters with capital letters. I liked his character, I think. It is hard to tell. His friendship with Tiny was such an interesting relationship. I thought at first that they are going to end up drifting apart due to the problems they were having during the book. Also, I understand what he was going through, with the whole not caring thing, along with the not really letting himself feel crap. Anyways, he obvious gets over himself and ends up getting together with Jane whom I freaking love.

The other Will Grayson, I kind of wish they made this easier for bloggers. I was so annoyed with the fact that his chapters was entirely in lower case, ugh, that is kind of a bad reason I know. Anyways, he really didn't forgive easily, and tend to hold grudges, he is almost as bad as a character off of Supernatural. Off topic I know, he really grows into someone who is okay to be himself, and he is 100% okay with being gay. I ship him and Tiny together so freaking much.

The story was interesting, how the two Wills meet and everything kind of gets more entertaining. I am interesting in getting to reading Tiny's play in it's entirety, since it was such a big part in both of the point of views.

Rate:

3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment