Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tueday


So, today I am going to be doing a top ten Tuesday, and it is going to be my top ten books that I can't believe I haven't read yet. There is no order to this list, so let's get started!


1. A Court of Mist an Fury by Sarah J. Maas

2. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

3. Of Monsters and Men by Patrick Ness

4. The Rose Society by Marie Lu

5. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

6. The Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

7. The Island of Fire by Lisa McMann

8. Thor's Serpents by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr

9. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

10. When We Collided by Emery Lord


So there are my top ten books that I can't believe that I haven't read yet. Leave some of the books you can't believe you haven't read yet down below and I hope you enjoy this pst and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment