Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Writing Habits Tag


We are in the midst of NaNoWriMo, so I am going to be doing a writing tag. So with a very short intro, let's just get started.


1. Typed or Handwritten?

I type my stories, but I do some basic planning on paper.

2. Cursive or Printed?

My writing is usually in printing, even through when I am writing fast it does tend to look like a mixture of the two.

3. Show your favourite pen.

I don't have a favourite pen, which seems very different compared to others response to this question.

4. Where do you like to write?

Either at my desk or on my bed. More so at my bed.

5. Who are your five favourite authors in term of writing style?

Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, Victoria Schwab, JK Rowling and John Green.

6. What are your three favourite books on writing?

I only have one book on writing, which is the Writer's Thesurus which is more of a writing resource than a writing book.

7. Have you competed in NaNoWriMo?

Yes, if you are new to my blog, this is going to be my second year.

8. Have you ever won NaNoWriMo?

No, I am hoping to win this year though.

9. Have you ever had anything published?

No, not yet.

10. What projects are you working on now?

I am currently writing a novel called Life After Death, and planning two novels, Mind Strong and The Devil Within, which is going to be more of a rewrite.

11. What is your soundtrack to writing?

It is usually albums, depending on what I am working on, different ones obviously.

12. Do you have a writing pump-up song?

No, not really.


So there was the tag. Let me know what projects you are currently working on, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment