Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Call Review


Summary:

Imagine a world where you might disappear any minute, only to find yourself alone in a grey sickly land, with more horrors in it than you would ever wish to know about. And then you hear a horn and you know that whoever lives in this hell has got your scent and the hunt has already begun.

Could you survive the Call?

My Thoughts:

This book was such a different book. I loved it, the story was so complex with everything that was going on. It was such a crazy ride, and I will recommend the hell out of this book.

Nessa was such an amazing character, she was such a clever person, and it really made me think about what are the chances that I would be able to do what she managed to do in this book. I really enjoyed seeing her outsmart, pretty much everyone, including the fairies. Even though everyone thinks that she won't survive the Call, but girl, she showed them.

I really liked the whole idea of this book, taking the dystopian world and putting it into a location, other than the US. As a Canadian, it is so much of a big deal, and I can't wait to see if it ends up bringing other countries to the table for these kinds of novels.

Rate:

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment