Thursday, November 3, 2016

October Warp Up and November TBR


So, it is now it is time yet again for me to do my warp up for the last month ad TBR for the coming month. What fun. Anyways, I read a grand total of four books during October, which I didn't really expect, here are the books:
  1. The Diviners by Libbra Bray, 4 out of 5 stars
  2. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir, 5 out of 5 stars
  3. This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel, 2 out of 5 stars
  4. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan, 5 out of 5 stars
  5. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, 5 out of 5 stars
  6. Magyk (reread) by Angie Sage, 5 out of 5 stars
  7. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan, 3 out of 5 stars
  8. The Call by Peadar O'Guilin, 5 out of 5 stars
Now onto the books that I would like to read in November, which is only five books, even through I might read more.
  1. The Walled City Ryan Graudin
  2. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Wanga
  3. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
  4. Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl
  5. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
So there is my post, so I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment