Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NaNoWriMo Tag


So, I have been doing NaNoWriMo this month, which stands for National Novel Writing Month. Which is such a stressful thing, with that said, let's get into the tag.


1. How many times have you done NaNoWriMo?

This is going to be my second year doing NaNo.

2. How did you first find out about NaNoWriMo?

I have no idea, probably saw it on the internet somewhere.

3. What was the name of the first novel you attempted with NaNo?

The novel is called The Devil Within, and eventually it will be redone and replan out.

4. Give us a 1 sentence summary of what you're writing this year.

A teenage werewolf hunter going through revenge and what comes with it.

5. What's the best writing advice you've ever been given?

Don't delete your work no matter what.

6. Did you ever take a year off from NaNo? Why?

No, well kind of. I stop writing so far into NaNo in my first year due to story problems.

7. What's your biggest inspiration when figuring out what to write?

The weird crap that I think up of. Really, that is it.

8. Read us the first sentence from one of your novels.

I am going to share the first line from The Devil Within: A creature that was unknown to the human race was brewing.

9. Why do you love writing?

Because it gives me something to be proud of that I can do, and sometimes that is what you need to go through the day.


So there is the tag, let me known what your one sentence summary of your NaNo novel is, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment