Thursday, November 17, 2016

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt Tag


Okay, so for my post today, I am going to obviously be doing the bookshelf Scavenger Hunt, which is going to  weird since you won't be able to see my shelves. Anyways, let's just get started with the post.


1. Find an author or title with the letter Z in it: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

2. Find a Classic: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen an Seth Grahame-Smith

3. Find a book with a key on it: The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen

4. Find Something on your bookshelf that's not a book: A tiny hippo toy

5. Find the oldest book on your bookshelf: I have some of the books from when I was younger, so those books.

6. Find a book with a girl on the cover: Delirium by Lauren Oliver

7. Find a book that has an animal in it: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

8. Find a book with a male protagonist: Paper Towns by John Green

9. Find a book with only words on it: The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

10. Find a book with illustrations in it: Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr

11. Find a book with gold lettering: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

12. Find a diary (true or fictional): Pieces of the Past (Dear Canada)

13. Find a book with a common name (like Smith): Looking for Alaska by John Green

14. Find a book with a close up of something: This Savage Song by Victoria Schawb

15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place the earliest time period: I have idea, it is so hard to tell

16. Find a hard cover without a jacket: The Finisher by David Baldacci

17: Find a teal or turquoise coloured book: Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

18. Find a book with stars on it: Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

19. Find a non-YA book: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


So there is the tag. If you see this tag and would like to do it, I tag you! I hope you enjoy today's post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment