Saturday, November 26, 2016

Author Tag


Okay, so I am going to be doing the Author Tag (obviously). So, if you re not keeping up with my blog, I am doing NaNoWriMo this year , and with it I am hoping to finish my current work in progress soon, so clearly I can do this tag. Let's get into the tag!


1. Where's your favourite place to write?

It is a tie between my desk or my bed. Although I am very productive for me to be writing at the library.

2. Coffee or tea?

Neither. I am more of a hot chocolate girl.

3. Favourite book of all time?

Don't make me do that. I can't chose.

4. NaNoWriMo: yes or no?

Yes, obviously since that is why I am doing it this year.

5. Genre you would write if you had no restrictions?

Fantasy. I mostly write more urban fantasy, but I would like to create my own world. However I am a bit wary.

6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Mindreading duh.

7. Favourite author?

Again, I can't chose this. This is difficult.

8. What kind of music do you listen to when you write?

It depends on the project, sometimes rock, Russian rock, pop, heavy metal. I don't know.

9. If you could live anywhere where would it be?

Probably somewhere in Canada in real life, don't really want to leave my country.

10. What do you do when you get writer's block?

Stare at my laptop screen. Or figure things out mentally. Does anyone really know.


So there is the tag, let me know how you deal with writer's block. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment