Thursday, October 20, 2016

Writng Update #6


So, I did some writing this month. I have to say, it felt really nice to actually get some words written and it was almost like something I could do to get away from doing school work all the time.

I am currently at 18 042 words, and in the middle of chapter 12. So you know that is better than where I was last month.

What else that I have to share with you all. Right I am going to be doing NaNoWriMo, technically, I am going to be doing it to finish Life After Death, so I am not going with what I am suppose to be doing during the month. I will be doing (somewhat) weekly updates and because of that, many of my post will be prewritten.

Anyways, I haven't really been doing that much with my novel this month, so I nothing really to share during this update, so I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment