Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Song Title Book Tag


Today I am going to be doing a tag that combines two of my favourite things, books and music. Even though, these songs aren't in the genre of music that I am currently listening to. Anyways, let's just get into the tag.


1. Guns N' Roses-November Rain-Pick a book with a tragic/sad ending.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth.

2. Queen-Another One Bites the Dust-Pick a book with a lot of killing in it.

A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir or The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

3. Britney Spears-Oops!..I Did it Again-Pick a book you read more than twice.

Ugh, The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan.

4. Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here-Your most anticipated book.

Windwitch? I don't know the sequel to Truthwitch.

5. Florence and the Machines-No Light, No Light-Pick a book that was just so bad you'd like to lock it away in a dark corner and never look at it again.

Hatchet, I HATE this book.

6. Skylar Grey-Final Warning-Pick a book with a kick ass protagonist you'd not want to piss off.

Lady Midnight, obviously Emma Carstairs.

7. My Chemical Romance-I'm not Okay-Pick a book that deals with a hard topic like loss or bullying.

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

8. Linkin Park-Breaking the Habit-Pick a book you read which was outside of your usual comfort zone yet you still enjoyed.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

9. Troye Sivan-Happy Little Pill-Pick a book that makes you happy.

Since I haven't said this yet, Harry Potter.

10. Ladyhawk-Dusk Till Dawn-Pick a book you read in one night/sitting.

I have no idea, I don't really do that.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment