Friday, October 7, 2016

The Internet Book Tag


Sorry that this post is late, I know that I usually post of Thursdays, I just was really busy yesterday. So you know, this is the Internet Book Tag because you know we all love the internet. Anyways with that said, lets get started.


1. A book that made you lol, 'laugh out loud'.

The Percy Jackson books, they are filled to the rim with funny moments.

2. Name five pairs of characters that you ship.

  • Isabelle and Simon from the Mortal Instrument
  • Gus and Hazel from The Fault in our Stars
  • Tris and Four from Divergent
  • Hermione and Draco from Harry Potter (please don't hate)
  • Will and Tessa or Jem and Tessa, from the Infernal Devices (they are equal)
3. Your OTP.

I think it is going to have to be Percabeth, it is just so beautiful.

4. A book that makes you smh 'shake your head.'

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, I know unpopular opinion.

5. Three books that gave you all the feels.

  • The Book Thief
  • Clockwork Princess
  • Thirteen Reasons Why
6. A character or book that made you go wtf

Forever Summer by Alyson Noel

7. A character so reckless their life phrase should be YOLO.

Emma Carstairs from Lady Midnight

8. FML a book that killed you inside.

I know I already said this, but The Book Thief

9. Most BA (Bad-ass)

Celeana from Throne of Glass

10. The Ultimate Book of feels (you can't even with the feels)

I am going to chose a recent read for me, which is A Torch Against the Night. So many emotions.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment