Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Supernatural Tag


So, I may be a little obsess with Supernatural. Well, most people would say that I am more than obsess, but I know that is probably true. Anyways a while ago when I was gathering tags for future use on my blog I found this beauty, which basically let's me talk about Supernatural for an entire post. Anyways, with that said let's get started on the post!


1. How did you hear about SPN?

I heard about Supernatural through tumblr posts that was on instagram. I saw them so much that I decided to watch the show. I am still trying to figure out if I am happy with that decision.

2. How long have you been watching SPN?

It's probably been a few years since I started the show. However, even though last year I did try to keep up with the show, this year is the year I am keeping up with it.

3. Who's your favourite character?

Either Bobby, Dean, Sam, or Charlie. Though I really do love Rowena as well.

4. Which season do you like the most?

I have no idea. Each season was enjoyed for different reasons. But I have to say if it wasn't for me enjoying season one I wouldn't be watching now.

5. What season are you currently watching?

Season twelve, I am on top of it when it comes to Supernatural, this year at least.

6. How  many DVD of SPN do you have?

We have only season eleven, since my mom wanted to watch that season so she could watch it before season twelve started.

7. What are your favourite episode(s)?

Changing Channels, Baby, Yellow Fever.

8. Have you ever seen the stars live?

Where I live it is very unlikely for them to come, so that is sad. No I didn't.

10. What do you think about the marriage of Jared and Genevieve?

The are so cute and I don't see why anyone would be against then being together.

11. What do you think of slash fiction?

I can't say that I read those kinds of things, (unless Deanlena fics count) but there is nothing wrong with that.

12. What do you think about Gamble and Kripke?

Pretty brilliant, I doubt that I would be able to handle there jobs.

13. If you could change one thing about the series, what would it be?

I would change that the fact that Sam and Dean keep lying to each other. It is kind of useless, it seems a bit out of it at this point.

14. Say one bad thing about?

The freaking lying, man. The don't have to keep doing that.

15. What are you most afraid of?

Dying, Supernatural really taught me how many ways you could die.

16. How do you kill a shapeshifter?

Silver to the heart, I am not stupid.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment