Saturday, October 1, 2016

September Warp Up and October TBR


It is time for my monthly warp up. This time I will be including my TBR for the next month for something different. In September, I read a grand total of nine books, two of which were rereads.

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken which I gave 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Call of the Sea by Amanda Labonté, 3 out of 5 stars.

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, 4 out of 5 stars.

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nelson (reread) 5 out of 5 stars.

This Savage Song by Victoria Schawb, 5 out of 5 stars.

Rebel Springs by Morgan Rhodes, 5 out of 5 stars.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, 4 out of 5 stars.

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, 4 out of 5 stars.

And finally Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (reread), 5 out of 5 stars.

In the flip side, I would like to finish The Diviners by Libba Bray.

I would like to read, The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan, Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl, A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and finally Crooked Kingdoms by Leigh Bardugo.

There it is, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment