Saturday, October 29, 2016

Bump in the Night Tag


So Halloween is coming up, and I feel like I need to do a Halloween tag to celebrate. So I don't really have anything else to say, so let's get into the tag.


1. Which are your favourite supernatural/horror/scary characters to read about? eg. vampires, werewolves, witches, monsters, serial killers, murders ect.

I don't know I love them all. I guess it mostly depends on what kind of mood I am in, or what happened in the last episode of Supernatural. Because lets be real, everything happens in that show.

2. Which scene from any book would be your ultimate nightmare to have been part of?

The scene in Dust City where the main character is getting his nails ripped off. I hate those kinds of scenes

3. If you could visit and explore any scary or evil setting, which would you pick and why?

Even through as I am writing this I haven't read this book, but I think the scene in the Call would be cool, without anybody or thing trying to kill me.

4. Which book was just so frighteningly terrible that you almost fell asleep for eternity trying to finish it?

Goegor the Overlander. I know perfectly well that this is spelt wrong but I don't care.

5. Name one book you wish you could pull certain pages out of and swap for others to make it better?

Requiem, there isn't really that much you know about the ending and I sure everyone feels this way.

6.If you can turn any 'bad or evil' character into a good character, who would you pick and why?

Draco Malfoy, he just was bad because of the way he was raised.

Quick Fire Round

1. Favourite Vampire Character: Simon (at one point)

2. Favourite Werewolf Character: Remus Lupin

3. Favourite Witch Character: Hermione or Bellatrix

4. Favourite Monster Character: August from this Savage Song

5. Favourite Ghost Character: Nearly Headless Nick

6. Favourite serial killer/murderer character: I have no idea


So there is my post, I hope you enjoyed my post and I will see you in my next one, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment