Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


Hey, for this post it is going to be another top ten Tuesday.  This top ten Tuesday is going to be my favourite books that I red a a younging, aka childhood favouries. Anyways with that said, let's get started.


1. The Rainbow Magic books by Daisy Meadows, I am pretty sure.

2. The Dear Canada books, if you didn't know I am Canadian, who could tell.

3. The books that had the dog names as titles, you know Shadow and Princess?

4. Secrets of the Night Ponies

5. I read the Heartland books

6. Out of my Mind

7. The My Sister the Vampire books

8. The Poison Apple books

9. The Last Dragon Chronicles

10. There is other books form the Apple company too, but I don't remember them


So there is my top ten favourite childhood reads, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment