Saturday, September 3, 2016

September TBR


So, I have no idea how out there this TBR list is. I am going to be entering a new school (high school where I live is grade 10-12) and I have no idea the work load I am going to be given. So anyways, let's get started.

I want to finish the current book I am reading Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I don't know what to say about this but, I would like to finish it.

For the book club, Captivating Chapters I will be reading Thirteen Reasons Way by Jay Asher, one of my friends read it and said it was good so you there's that.

Other books I read truly are going to be what I am in the mood for, I might read This Savage Song or I might read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Anyways, there is my September TBR, I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what books you are planning on reading this month and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment