Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My School Routine Tag


So, I am back at school for a few weeks now, so it seems like it is the perfect time to do this tag. Anyways, I will be doing more book direct tags next month so with that said, let's get started.


1. How long does it take you to get to school?

It takes me about 15-20 minutes, since I do get the bus and it picks up people after I am picked up.

2. What do you like to take for lunch?

I don't know. It tends to change.

3. What classes are you taking?

English, Math, Science, French, Geography, Band and Consumer Studies.

4. What's your favourite subject?

English, I really liked the whole reading and writing thing.

5. What's your least favourite subject?

Well, if I was asked last year I would chose PE. But this year I didn't take it, so math seems like a reasonable answer.

6. What grade are you in?

10

7. What time do you get out of school?

3:00 pm, a half hour after my siblings.

8. What do you like to wear to school?

Umm, jeans, leggings, flannels, t shirts, you know thr basics.

9. How early do you half to wake up for school?

Well, I wake up at 6 but I don't get out of bed until 6:40

10. What's your favourite item in your backpack?

My book obviously, my phone is in my pocket.


So, there is the tag. Let me know if you want to see more tags like this and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment