Thursday, September 8, 2016

Back to School Tag


So, yesterday was my first day of school. Of course I am doing this tag in advance so you know things may be changed. Anyways, this tag doesn't really have anything to do with books and let's get started.


1. What grade are you going into?

I am going o be entering grade 10, so I am going into high school. Where I live elementary is K-6, Junior high is 7-9 and high school is 10-12.

2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?

I am excited to find out who is in my class, but at the same time I am also nervous about that as well.

3. What's your favourite part of getting ready for back to school?

Well, I do get new clothes so...

4. What grade were you in before you started wearing makeup to school?

7 and even then in was just mascara.

5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends or styles?

I don't really go with anybodies style but my own. So yeah...

6. What are your favourite upcoming 'back to school'/ fall trends for this year?

I don't know flannels I guess.

7. Where do you like to go back to school supplies?

Staples, I know that is a different answer.

8. What are your favourite stores to go back to school shopping?

Ardene's, Bluenotes, and others, I don't really have a favourite.

9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?

A backpack, my bag will probably be easier since I am going into high school, and I do prefer backpacks for school.

10. What are three non-beauty essentials you have to carry in your backpack/purse?

1. book       2. notebook for book ideas       3. pencils

11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you have to carry in your backpack/purse?

1. lip balm    2. hand lotion? I don't know I don't have anymore.

12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go- to hair style?

My anti frizz stuff, I mostly have my hair in braids, ponytails, down or half up, half down, I do like to change it up.

13. What are your go-to make up products for this year and what is your go to makeup look for school?

Mascara, eyeliner, I don't really wear makeup.

14. What is your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories do you plan to rock this year?

Leggings, Jeans, flannels, my bracelets, earings and a necklace that I made.

Extra Questions

What subjects/classes are you taking?

Math, English, Science, History, Band, French and another course I don't remember. Please keep in mind that I have yet to go back so I am going by the courses I chose.

What are wearing on the first day of school?

I have no idea, I don't want to make that kind of decision without knowing what the weather is going to be.

Are you excited to go back?

No


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment