Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Warp Up


It is time for my monthly warp up. This month I read a grand total of six books, which might be a bit of a thing to look up to in the next month with school starting.



When Calls the Heart
2 out of 5 stars





                                   Harry Potter and the Curse Child
                                                                5 out of 5 stars




The Power of Six
4 out of 5 stars





                                                             The Rise of Nine
                                                                 4 out of 5 stars




The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
4.5 out of 5 stars




I Was Here
2 out of 5 stars



So there is my warp up, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment