Thursday, August 25, 2016

Writing Update #4


Time for my monthly writing update. If you are new to my blog, you wouldn't really know that I am currently working on a story called Life After Death, and even through I have been working on it longer than these post have been going up, I have started doing these updates to motivated my self to right.

Anyways, I am currently around half way through the eleven chapter and I am hoping to reach the twelve soon. I am currently at 15 920 words, I was hoping to have reached 16 000 words.

For the next month I would like to reach Chapter 13, but I will not hold myself to it since I am going to be starting school.

Also I would to get a lot more planning for the current story I am planning. This story isn't going to have as much violence as my current work in process.

This song has nothing to do with my story but have any of you heard the new Matellica song? It sounds a lot of their older music from the time before the black record.  And I finally listened to Hamilton, so that is most likely going to be my life playlist.

So there is the post for today, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment