Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday, okay, um today's top ten Tuesday is going to be my Top Ten books that I would give a theme song to. Please keep in mind I will not have the song picked out because that is a lot of stress to put on me. Anyways, let's get started!


1. I need to get this of my chest, but the story that I currently working on I would give a theme song to.

2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, does anyone need a reason to put her here.

3. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, emotions.

4. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore (the level of badass in this book is high)

5. And I Darken by Kristen White

6. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, would this be consider cheating?

7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

8. The Trails of Apollo by Rick Riordan

9. Divergent by Veronica Roth, do you see a trend?

10. Truthwitch, I love my badass women.


So there is  my Top Ten books I would give theme songs. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment