Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Summer Book Tag


So today's post is obviously going to be a book tag. This is going to be my second last summer related tag for this year, so let's get started!


1. What book cover makes you think of summer?

Forever Summer by Alyson Noel. The book has a couple at the beach, you know.

2. What book has brighten your day?

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan. This book had the raw humour that the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series had.

3. Find a book cover with yellow on it?

Harry Potter and the Curse Child. Such a beautiful book.

4. What is your favourite summer beach read?

I am going to have to be the loser who says that it is going to have to be the book I am reading at the time.

5. What action book had you running to the ice cream man?

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. Basically all of Cassandra's books.

6. (Sunburn) What book has left you with a bad/painful ending?

Allegiant by Veronica Roth. We all know why.

7. (Sunset) What book has gave you the happiest feeling when it ended?

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. My happy shipping heart.

8. What book cover remains you of a sunset?

The Scorch Trails by James Dashner.

9. What is one book or series that you hope to read this summer?

Well it is August so I don't know a this point...


So there is this post, I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment