Saturday, August 20, 2016

Summer Reading Tag


This is my last summer book tag of this year. I am going to be starting school again in September so there really isn't a point to have anymore summer post, anyways let's just get into the tag!


1. It's morning and a hint of sunshine. What book has a good start for you?

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan, it really got my attention and pulled me into Apollo's story right away.

2. You go outside with a good book in hand. What book do you choose?

Harry Potter and the Curse Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne.

3. You decide to fetch an ice cream to cool down. Name a chilled out/cool read?

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore, it was a very quick read for me.

4. The Sun gets trapped behind a cloud. How annoying. What book has annoyed you recently?

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, oooh unpopular opinion.

5. It's later in the day and the sun has moved. Time to re-locate. What book has moved you?

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, such a sad, beautiful book.

6. The day is almost over and it's been fantastic 'till the end. What book has amazed you to the finished?

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, who is surprised at this point.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment