Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July Warp Up


So it is time for me to share the books that I had read the past month. In the month of July I had read the total  of six books. Let's get into the books that I had read.




Half Wild
4.5 out of 5 stars





                                        The Darkest Part of the Forest
                                                                 3 out of 5 stars




An Inheritance of Ashes
3 out of 5 stars





                                                                   And I Darken
                                                                 4 out of 5 stars




Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
3 out of 5 stars





                                                         Blue Lily, Lily Blue
                                                                 5 out of 5 stars



All the books that I have read this month I have review or I am going to. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment