Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Book 2 and 3 of the Lorien Legacies Series Review





















The Power of Six                                                                                   The Rise of Nine

My Thoughts:

I am happy that I finally continued on with this series. If you happened to notice this is a combined review which I have never done before. Wow, isn't this new for me. I do think that I am going to do more of these in the future.

Anyways these two books were such quick reads and that was definitely was what I needed at that moment. The characters are all very different and it is very easy to tell who is telling their story, even without being told that at first.

Four was pretty cool. I really liked his, Six's and Sam's road trip that happened during The Power of Six, really insightful, in how far he can and will go to protected, but his fighting with Nine shows that he isn't happy go lucky all the time.

Six was as badass as usual. Who really is surprised there. I am really angry that we don't know what is going on with her from what happened at the end of The Rise of Nine. And there better be a Six verses Six fight in the next book.

While we keep talking about Nine, he was such an asshole in the Rise of Nine. I do hope we get to see the story from his eyes because it might make it easier to understand his actions better.

Rate:

The Power of Six-4 out of 5 stars

The Rise of Nine-4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment