Saturday, August 6, 2016

August TBR


So I haven't done one of these in a long time. And I have a reason for the absence of my monthly TBR, when I stopped I had no freaking idea what I was going to be reading during the month and I was getting annoyed with having to post my TBR's after the Booksplosion liveshows. Also now I am apart of two new book clubs so I thing I am going to get started.


1. I need to finish When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke, which I chose to read because it takes place in Canada which I needed to read for one of my book challenges.

I have three library books that I would like to read this month which is:

2. The Power of Six
3. The Rise of Nine
4. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender

So now for my bookclub reads:

5. Harry Potter and The Curse Child which is the book of the month for booksplosion and I can't wait to read.

6. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab which is on of the books of the month for the bookclub Read With Tessa

I am part of another goodreads book club, Captivating Chapters Book Club however I have already read the book, which is Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.


So there is my TBR, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment