Saturday, July 23, 2016

Writing Update #3


So, it is time for me to give my writing update. I have to say I am not that impressed by myself, I wasn't really working on Life After Death, which I have giving the short-hand LAD, because I have been spending time with my friends and I did go to camp earlier this month.

I am currently at 14002 words, and I am in chapter 9, which is very hard since I am trying to push myself into writing the entering of a torture scene. But you know, the usual stuff for a story like mine.

I have discovered a new album to listen to while writing and everything else that I do. Billy Talent iii by obviously the band Billy Talent. My favourite song off the album would have to be Tears into Wine, it is just so good.

Also did I mention that I am not having my main character get a love interest? Well, I am so tired of every YA main female character and a love interest to push them to there goals, and I know that most of them can get there from other ways.

Anyways, I would like to have both chapter 9, 10 and maybe chapter 11 finished by next, month. However we shall see how this goes.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment