Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


So, top ten Tuesday has come again, and today's top ten most recent additions to my to buy list. Now some of these are going to be more father back addition since I don't really care if I don't own books unless I own the first one or I see a book I would like to read when book shopping. So with that started let's get started.


1.  Percy Jackson's Greek  Heroes by Rick Riordan

2. The Raven King by Maggie Stievater

3. The Rose Society by Marie Lu

4. Of  Monsters and Men by Patrick Ness

5. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

6. The Copper Guantlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

7. Eve: The Awakening by Jenna Moreci

8. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

9. The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey

10. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab


So there is the post and I hope you enjoyed this post, tell me below what book you want to purchase and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment