Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Summer Reader Book Tag


I am sorry, for the fact that there is going to be soo many summer related book tags going to be up on this blog over this month and next month considering that it will be awhile for where I leave to be warmed up again, once it gets cold. So with that said, let's get into the tag.


Lemonade-pick a book that started off bitter but got better.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I don't usually like that genre of books so it did take me awile to get into this book, however once I got into the book it was pretty good.

Golden Sun-pick a book that made you smile beyond compare.

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan, it was just really nice seeing some of the humor that is present in all of Rick's books, in it's rawest form.

Tropical Flowers-pick a book set in a foreign country.

What kind of question is this? Pretty much every YA books fit this question for me, I am Canadian!

Tree Shade-pick a book in which a mysterious or shady character was first introduced.

The Kiss of Deception. There are many characters that you are not one hundred percent sure you can trust.

Beach Sand-pick a book that was grainy, and the plot barely developed.

I can't really think of any at this moment...

Green Grass-pick a character(s) that were full of life, making you smile.

Max Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments. (Cue the sobbing.)

Watermelon-pick a book that had some juicy secrets.

The Raven Quartet seems to be made of secrets I have to say.

Sun Hat-pick a book that had a vast, big universe/setting.

The Shadowhunter universe definitely.

BBQ-pick a book in which a character was portrayed as a hunk.

I have no idea, most male characters I guess, like the love interest.

Summer Fun-pass the tag along.

whoever sees this and wants to do the tag.


So there is the post, I hope you enjoyed this post, leave your answers down below and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment