Thursday, July 28, 2016

Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag


So, we have past the half way point of the year.  That is very nerve wreaking since in around six weeks I am going to be starting the new school year. Anyways, for today's post I am going to be doing the Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag, so let's just get started!


1. Best book you've read so far in 2016.

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, or The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan.

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2016.

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor.

3. New release you haven read yet, but want to.

Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.

The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan, Crooked Kingdoms or A Torch Against the Night.

5. Biggest disappointment.

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson.

6. Biggest surprise.

And I Darken by Kristen White

7. Favourite new author (Deput or new to you)

Susan Dennard

8. Newest fictional crush.

I don't really have one, which is weird.

9. Newest favourite character.

Emma Carstairs, she is a badass blonde girl, I really need characters like that.

10. Book that made you cry.

I didn't really cry reading any books lately.

11. Book that made you happy

The Hidden Oracle, Lady Midnight, Truthwitch, there is a lot.

12. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)

Blue Lily, Lily Blue.

13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?

Well, I don't really have books that I force myself to read in that long length of time, I mostly do that monthly. However for right now, I would like to get A Court of Mist and Fury read.

14. Favourite book community member.

MagicalMolly, for one, I found her on youtube quite recently.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this tag, let me know down below how you're reading is going, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment