Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Warp Up


It is time for me to tell you guys the books that I have read past month. I read a total of six books in the month of June, so let's get into the books.



A Work in Process: A Memoir
5 out of  5 stars





                                           All the Light We Cannot See
                                                                  4 out of 5 stars



Me Before You
4 out of 5 stars





                                             Dreams of Gods and Monsters
                                                                     5 out of 5 stars




A Court of Thorns and Roses
5 out of 5 stars





                                                                   Ice Like Fire
                                                             4.5 out of 5 stars


So there is the books that I have read, I would like to say that I either have posted reviews for the books or they are coming, so please check them out. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment