Saturday, July 16, 2016

Half Wild Review




Summery:

"You will have a powerful Gift, but it's how you use it that will show you to be good or bad."

In a modern-day England where warring factions of witches live amongst humans, seventeen-year-old Nathan is an abomination, the illegitimate son of the world's most powerful and violent witch. Nathan is hunted from all sides: nowhere is safe and no one can be trusted. Now, Nathan has come into his own unique magical Gift, and he's on the run--but the Hunters are close behind, and they will stop at nothing until they have captured Nathan and destroyed his father.




My Thoughts:

I have to say this book was an amazing read for the setting I read it in. I was at camp which we were in the woods, sleeping in tents. Can I say that it matched the book's setting perfectly? Because hell yeah it did.

I probably said this in my review for the first book, but the concept of warring witches not with views on certain topics, unlike in this book, it is solely white witches vs black witches. Which I know isn't that new of on idea, but Sally Green's why of doing it is something I haven't read yet.

Nathan was way more of a developed character then he was in Half Bad, which should how much the events of the first book effected him in the ling run. He also was a little badass and I cannot wait to se where he ends up in the next book.

Rate:

4.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment