Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


This Top Ten Tuesday, is going to be my top ten summer reads. Now I am going to be saying books that I read and books that I would like too. Some of these will be fantasy, since even though contemporary is usually what most tend to lean towards in the summer. So let's get into the books!


1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

2. Summer Forever by Allyson Noel

3. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

5. Paper Towns by John Green

6. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

7. The Raven Boys

8. Harry Potter by JK Rowling

9. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan

10. Half Bad by Sally Green


So there is my top ten summer reads, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment