Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Hidden Oracle Review


Summery:

How do you punish an immortal?

By making him human.

After angering his father Zeus, the god Apollo is cast from Olympus. Weak and disorientated, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the four-thousand-year-old deity must learn to survive in the modern world until he can somehow find a way to regain Zeus' favour.

But Apollo has many enemies-gods, monsters and mortals who would love to see the former Olympian permanently destroyed. Apollo needs help, and he can think of only one place to go...an enclave of modern demigods known as Camp Half-Blood.


My Thoughts:

This book was on of my most wanted books of 2016, and I am sooo happy that I got to read it, this month, even through I didn't get in right away.

Apollo was such an amazing character. He an amazing point of view to read from and he didn't sound like Percy, Which is something that tends to happen when characters seem very similar, and it was amazing. Lets see how many times I can say amazing in this post, huh? I have to admit that it seems that this book series is going to be amazing as the series continues on.

I can't believe Meg, like what the freak man? How can you not believe Apollo after he saved your life, and made an oath that could cause him to freaking die if he doesn't sucessed. That just frustrated me so god much.

Can we also talk about Percy? I love how he so afraid of Annabeth, so he just doesn't do anything stupid. And Leo is back. That was an amazing scene.

Rate:

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment