Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Gods of Olympus Book Tag


Today I am going to be doing a book tag. The Gods of Olympus book tag to be particular. If you are new to seeing my blog, you wouldn't know that I am obsessed with Greek mythology, well mostly the Percy Jackson series. Let's just get into the tag, before I go to far.


Zeus: Name your favourite fictional leader, good or bad?

I am going to have to go for the obvious this time. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Hera: Who are your favourite fictional parents?

Molly and Author Weasley, they are just so amazing.

Demeter: What fictional food would you like to try?

Ambrosia or nectar, I told you I am obsess.

Poseidon: Name a book where water is central either in setting or plot?

The Of Posiedon books. They are about mermaids after all.

Dionysus: Which character would you most like to party with?

Magnus Bane from Cassandra Clare's book series.

Apollo: Name a great deput book or first book in a series you really enjoyed.

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Artemis: Who is your favourite female heroine?

Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games Trilogy

Athena: Name a character who is wise.

Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus series.

Hermes: If you could travel to any fictional setting (real world or fantasy) where would you go?

Camp Half-Blood all the way.

Hephaestus: If you could have any fictional tool made what would you want?

A dagger, kind of like Luke's so it can hurt both humans and monsters.

Ares: What is your favourite fictional battle?

The Battle of Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Aphrodite: What is your ultimate ship?

Percabeth duh.

Hades: If you could petition Hades to bring any fictional character back from the dead, who would you choose?

Fred Weasley, I could not pick anyone else.

If you could be any god/goddess of anything, what would you be and what would you think would fit your personality?

I think I would be the goddess of books or something like that, but I would most likely be the goddess of murder or something.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment