Saturday, June 18, 2016

#TBRTakedown 4.0 TBR


I am going to be doing the #TBRTakedown, since I am currently pretty much down school, I thought it would be a good time to do it. The TBRTakedown is going from June 20 to June 26, and to keep up with my process during follow my twitter @KendraMaidment.


The Challenges:

1. TBR over a year (longest): The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black, might not be the longest but it has been on my TBR pile for a while.

2. Sequel: Ice like Fire, sorry don't remember the author

3. First book in a series: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, yeah I should probably read this book.

4. Out of comfort Zone: When We Collided by Emery Lord, I don't read many Contempary.

5. Most recent book haul: I am going to include books I got from the library, Half Wild by Sally Green.


So there is the TBR, let me know if your going to take part and if you enjoy having two post up today. With that said I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment