Thursday, June 2, 2016

May Warp Up


So, another month has past, and that means it is time for me to share the books that I have read during the month of May. During the month of May, I have read a total of four books, and I have to say, I enjoyed all of them. I am going to have to say that I either have a review up for the books I am going to mention, or I am going to. With that said let me show you the books.




Red Rising
3 out of 5 stars





                                                            Falling Kingdoms
                                                                 5 out of 5 stars




Days of Blood and Starlight
4.5 out of 5 stars





                                                          The Hidden Oracle
                                                                5 out of 5 stars



So there are the books I had read in the month of May. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment