Saturday, June 25, 2016

Anticipated Book Releases Summer 2016


So today, I am going to be sharing my most anticipated books of Summer 2016. I don't know why I always say what the post is going to be about when the title is right above it. Anyways, I have three books in this list, so let's get started!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: July 31

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted.As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.







Nevernight: August 9

In a land where three suns almost never set, a fledgling killer joins a school of assassins, seeking vengeance against the powers who destroyed her family.














A Torch Against the Night: August 30

This book is the second book so I apt out of doing a mini summery of this book, I would suggest if you haven't, to go read the first, An Ember in the Ashes.













So there is the post, I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment