Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Court of Thorns and Roses Review


Summery:

A thrilling, seductive new series from New York Times bestselling author Sarah J. Maas, blending Beauty and the Beast with faerie lore.

When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribuion for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin-one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled the world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings fo Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a ffiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands, and Feyre must find a way to stop it...or doom Tamlin-and his world-forever.

My Thoughts:

I have finally read this book. I have to admit slightly upset that I haven't read this book earlier, I have to say that I can not remember why I haven't read this book already.

Feyre was sooo cool. I loved her as a character and her character development was so good considering the kind of character she was at the beginning of the book. Feyre was such a kind hearted and equally hard working, and didn't let anyone get in her way of her protecting her love ones.

Tamlin was such a sweet heart and someone really needs to protect him from everything that will be thrown at him. I cannot wait to see what happens to him in the next book.

Rate:

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment