Saturday, May 14, 2016

Writing Update #1


So if you didn't know, I am currently working on a novel that is called Life After Death. Which follows my main character, Cassandra Lilith who is also called Cass, who becomes a werewolf hunter after being attack by one when she was twelve. That is basically how much I am going to share at this moment.

I am currently working on Chapter eight, which is my ninth chapter, including my prologue. I have 12 406 words and I know that the story is going to be more than twice the length. I started planning this story half way through November 2015 and it is my pride and joy.

Unlike most writers, I am not just listening to one genre of music while writing. I recently been listening to Matellica and Demi Lovato's new album Confident. I am listening to other heavy metal bands and other depressing and angry songs.

Well I have nothing left to say. I hope you enjoyed this update and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment