Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


Okay, today I am going to be doing a Top Ten Tuesday. This top ten will be my top ten characters that I will defend and fight you on. These characters are from both books and TV shows and like usual there is no method to my madness.


1. Dean from Supernatural

2. Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians

3. Barry Allen from the Flash

4. Tessa Grey from the Infernal Devices

5. Oliver Queen from Arrow

6. Blue from the Raven Boys

7. G. Callen from NCIS: Los Angelos

8. Piper Mclean from the Heroes of Olympus

9. Sam from Supernatural

10. Cleo from Falling Kingdoms


So there is my top ten characters that I will defend to the end and will fight you if you speak the wrong way about them. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment