Thursday, May 19, 2016
The Extraordinary Means Tag
If you couldn't tell from the title of this post, I am going to be doing the Extraordinary Means Tag, which is basically giving me extreme measures and I got to chose a book, author or character that I would go through all of this for. With that said let's get into the tag.
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
Six of Crows, the first edition I am pretty sure has black edge pages and I don't actually own that book and I really did enjoy it.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant that I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
Cassandra Clare. I would definitely as her about writing, I mean she is a writing genius so it would be a waste not to.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Falling Kingdoms. Through I do think it would work better as a TV show...
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
I think it would be a tie between The Infernal Devices or Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
I think I would have to chose either Sarah J Maas or Veronica Roth.
6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this character in real life.
William Herondale, obviously.
So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!