Thursday, May 26, 2016

Harry Potter Book Tag


Okay, so today I am going to be doing the Harry Potter Book Tag, which is weird that I felt the need to share that when it is written in the title. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, however I am not going to say that it was the series that really got me into reading because that isn't true. But I can say that I enjoyed the books and the movies. With that said, lets get into the tag!


1. Favourite book?

The Deathly Hallows, I don't it was the book were all the actions is.

2. Favourite movie?

Deathly Hallows part 2, I just loved how everything was so awesome, and Molly Weasley got to be seen as a complete badass...

3. Least favourite book?

Half-Blood Prince, I just found it really boring and a complete bore compare to the rest of the series.

4. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?

I didn't cry while reading the books or watching the movies. Goodness that makes me sound like a terrible person.

5. If you could hook up with any HP character, would it be?

Draco Malfoy, god I am such a target it seems.

6. Favourite character?

Either Hermione or Bellatrix

7. What would your Patronus be?

I am going to have to say that it would probably be an owl...

8. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which would you choose?

The Invisibility Cloak for sure.

9. What house would you be in?

Slytherin probably

10. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Emma Watson

11. Have you played any of the video games?

Somewhat

12. If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?

Probably Beater since I cannot catch very well...

13. Were you happy with the ending?

Yeah, it wasn't the best but it certainly wasn't the worst.

14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

Like all books Harry Potter impacted me in a different way as another book I had read.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment