Saturday, May 7, 2016
Disney Book Tag
Hey guys, today I am going to be doing the Disney book tag. If you didn't know I was in Disney last week so this tag felt necessary for me to do. So with that said lets get into the tag.
1. The Little Mermaid-a character who is out of their element, a 'fish out of water'.
Percy Jackson since he is the son of the god of the sea. Get it.
2. Cinderella-a character who goes through a major transformation.
Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments, he didn't really give a shit but in the end he cared a lot.
3. Snow White-a book with an eclectic cast of characters.
Harry Potter, since schools usually have a lot of people in them
4. Sleeping Beauty-a book that put you to sleep.
The Girl on the Train, it was just so confusing and annoying.
5. The Lion King-a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood.
Katniss Everdeen, I mean who wouldn't think that she had something bad happening to her in her childhood.
6. Beauty and the Beast-A beast of a book (a big book) that you are intimated by, but found the story beautiful.
The Kiss of Deception
7. Aladdin-a character who gets their wish granted for better or worse.
Cress, she wanted to be out of the satellite and she got out.
8. Mulan-a character who pretends to be someone thy are not.
Safi from Truthwitch
9.Toy Story-a book with characters that you wish would come to life.
The Infernal Devices, the characters are just so fabulous
10. Disney Descendants-your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character.
Bellatrix from Harry Potter
So there is the tag, hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post, peace!