Thursday, April 7, 2016

Your Bookish Identity Tag


Hey guys, today I am going to be doing, as you can see, your bookish identity tag. I hope you guys enjoy getting to know me via the fictional world, so lets get into the tag!


What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?

I would have to choose Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes and Olympus series, I would love to live in Cam Half-Blood and fight monsters and stuff like that.

Who would your partner be?

I think I would personally have to choose Will Herondale. I mean he is sassy, sarcastic, good looking and loves to read. How much better can you get?

Who would your godly parent be?

Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. I don't really have a reason, but everyone who knows me, says Athena so..

Would you be a downworlder or nephilim?

I would like to be nephilim because that would be cool, but I would probably be a downworlder just saying.

Which house would you be in?

Sytherin, Gyffindor or Ravenclaw. according to Pottermore I am a Gyffindor, but I feel like I am more suited to Sytherin but at the same time I could be a Ravenclaw.

Which fraction would you be in?

I would choose to be in Dauntless. I can't handle the other fractions guidelines.

What fictional character are you most like?

Annabeth Chase.


So there is the tag, I hope you enjoyed the post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment